The Hip Homemaker gave me the Nice Matters Award. Isn’t that nice?
This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded, please pass it on to seven others who you feel are deserving of this award.
My seven in alpha order (I know its anal but sometimes I can be):
- from petaluma to london. Chronicles the journey of a brave woman who moved to Petaluma, CA to London to pursue a masters degree in photography. Her photos are amazing. And, keeping in stride with my tardy birthday wishes (I may have to send out one of those tell-me-when-your-birthday-is-cause-I’m-too-lame-to-stay-on-top-of-it emails), HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE.
- GARDENPUNKS. This blog is a fun read with good information and a sincere approach to gardening in the climate us gardeners all wish we had–in Cali.
- Mile Markers. Kristen Armstrong (ex of famous Lance. think yellow bracelet.) is an incredible writer. I have gleaned much running and life inspiration from her posts.
- the reluctant triathlete. The story of a woman with some guts who has jumped in with both feet to train for triathlons. And is totally slaying it.
- The Sky is Pink. I always admire people who uninhibitedly throw themselves out there in the blogosphere…I am getting braver and braver. A blog about life from her perspective; and, man, can she sew.
- Smitten Kitchen. I salivate over the photos. And the writing. Delicious.
- Wisdom of the Moon. This blogger does great things and writes about them. She says, I have 4 kids, only one of which I grew from scratch. And I think that is pretty cool.