seriously

We have a heavy snow warning in Montana today with three to five inches of snow expected in the Missoula valley. Hey, George, climate change is real.

10 Responses to seriously

1. Seriously, WTF? As a novice gardener, I don’t appreciate being bitch-slapped like this–thanks a lot, The Weather.

I’m selling my car and building a green house…

2. Joan says:

This is what I thought we would wake up to. We didn’t. I am so grateful. But its clouding up. Did you see that there is a movement in congress to impeach W? Too little too late. Love you Nici and hang on, the weather will be better by Father’s Day. My boy’s first. XOXXO J

If I have one more person say, “but we need the moisture”, I am going to deck them!

Your loving Mother

Whaaa? Bizzaro world. Seriously.

5. Anonymous says:

Since my tomato plants survived 8″ of snow a few years ago in June, I decided to do nothing at all. We’ll see if they, the peppers, zucchini, and melon-babies survive as well.

I’m about 600′ above the valley floor so we actually have some tree damage from the wet snow…

-JM

Really? Snow? In June?

That is not right.

7. Jean says:

I’m over in Butte..this will be my first ‘serious’ try at vegetables…IF it ever stops raining and snowing! I’m trying to grow heirloom tomatoes and peppers. They’re hiding under the wall o’ waters. You have a great blog…interesting to see what’s going on in your garden:))When they said gardening in Montana was ‘challenging’, they weren’t kidding!

8. Anonymous says:

Here in Fort Collins CO I have half my tomatoes in wall o’ waters and they’re at least 3x larger then the one planted out in the open (all planted on the same day.) We’ve had a cool spring, nights mostly in the 40s, and the tomatoes really appreciate that extra heat at night.

9. What’s that white stuff on your plants? Out here in AZ I don’t know it we’ve ever seen anything like it… (it reached 107 today.) ;)

10. Hi, just wanted to say, I loved this article. It was helpful. Keep on posting!