Ruby Morning

A great way to start a day.

:: :: ::

all photos taken with a Canon Digital SLR from Vanns.com

19 Responses to Ruby Morning

1. What a fabulous morning! It’s a grey, damp and chilly morning here in Chicago. The perfect weather for cuddling up in a cozy blanket with a cup of tea to catch up on some blog reading!

2. Oh my word. What a fantastic series : ) I hope your day stays just as fabulous as it started out!

you know, i actually thought about you this morning bc lilit was up before 5 and i wondered how you do it . . . but i also loved the sweetness of our time together, espec bc i am working today. they dropped me off at the hospital just as she was passing out in the backseat. classic.

i also love these photos bc it feels like you are savoring your current space as you prepare to leave it . . .

hope you have a great weekend!

4. Melina says:

Hey there, little blond star. G’morning.

5. Minnesotagal says:

What a wonderful sweet perk of pre-school. Looks like a fabulous morning!

6. DeRae says:

She is so adorable, Nici. Great pictures.

7. Brandi says:

Such a sweet little girl you have to capture images of!!! :)

8. erin says:

she looks just like you in the second to last picture :)

9. I love these shots, those mornings at home pottering around are just my favorite – oh so wish we had space for chickens.

10. Jenny V says:

Amen, sister! I could just eat her up.

I am humming “Ruby Morning”, I know it’s not a song but should be!….I love you my little redhead!

You Are My Sunshine…xoxo, Gram

12. It seems like all of the sudden she is getting so big. Her face is changing, growing up. More of a toddler than a baby. You certainly grow some gorgeous children.

13. rebecca... says:

,,,i would like to have a “ruby morning” may i borrow?,,,have a beautiful day along with your ruby morning!,,,

14. simpledaisy says:

Hello!
    Just stumbled onto your blog! LOVE it! Your photgraphs are just fabulous:)

15. Meghan says:

“… and the first thing that I heard was a song outside my window, and the traffic wrote the words…” So sweet.

16. Annie says:

What a doll! A beautiful way to start the day. I feel blessed to have my children so happy in the morning..even if it is a little earlier than I prefer : )

17. Monique says:

She is so sweet. Thank you for sharing her with us. It is gray and rainy here today so this helped put a smile on my face.

18. I really like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it.

19. Selection thinking getting a year product can you’re thinking that of? Discover the shocking truth what follows because pointing to this is options wow in cruise on at car in addition to catch sight of the site related to electrically powered motor motorcycles. Anyhow giving gifts needs become different many i think. My spouce and i do NOT pass on merchandise. Maroc. Bug seashore. Mozambique.